I'm so excited about this! We've decided to run a Birthday Card Club for 2010.
If you participate in this exchange you must send each person on the list a birthday card on or around their birthday.
The point is to make and send a birthday card to the members on or around their birthday, (you will get a bunch of cards sent to you on your birthday as well). You can also include a little handmade something or tatted embellishment if you wish but that is entirely optional.
I will compile a list and send that info to everyone. Please remember your information will be shared with fellow tatters so that they are able to send you a card.
If you'd like to sign up, the form is here.
- yes, you can send a shop purchased card
- no, ecards are not a part of this, this is about receiving snail mail cards.
- I'm aware that the list could get huge, so participation will be open only to those who have made 10 or more posts to the forums.
- If there are too many people signed up I may split into more than one group to make life a little easier. I'm thinking tentatively of splitting into groups of 24, input is encouraged.
- I'm also thinking a three strikes rule in case of habitual non-senders. We need to make this fair on people who do participate.