Knitting Supplies at Craftsy.com

Thread: Book Of Snowflake Roses

Default Book Of Snowflake Roses

I am looking for the out of print "Book of Snowflake Roses" by Denise Munoz..Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to part with?

Default Re: Book Of Snowflake Roses

Perhaps someone knows how to reach her? Maybe she has some copies...I'd be interested in one too.

Maybe check with Georgia Seitz?
    Last edited by dharts04; 02-03-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Additional information.
    Your Knotty Friend,
    Debbie <3

I've never heard of it but it sounds very interesting... Let us know if you find it.

I ran acrossed pictures of her snowflakes when I was searching for tatted rose patterns and I am now obsessed with finding this pattern book...I tried searching her name thinking I might find an email address but no such luck..If anyone has any info I would appreciate it!

I recently bought one from Zig-Zag Corner Quilts and Baskets www.zigzagcorner.com but it isn't listed anymore. There isn't any contact information for Denise in the book but maybe they would be able to help you find her.

http://www.garitto.com/product/16136195

There's a copy for Sale here....but I don't know what language it's in! The book itself is in English, but navigating that site may be difficult. However, I have, on occasion, bought things from a Chinese seller, and had absolutely no problems with it - depends how badly you want the book, I suppose!

Blog Entries

I have the book and sent you a PM :)
    tattabugg

When I went looking for the book, I came across some photos of the snowflakes made up in multi-colored thread. I remember seeing a photo of a white Christmas tree decorated in the multi-colored snowflakes. I hope that you find the book, because the Christmas tree that I saw was just beautiful.

Thank you all for your help!!
    My search is over!! Now I just have to be patient and wait for it to arrive in my mailbox..LOL...